If you've just launched the latest Live Event - a Capitalist Carol - and noticed that you started with a ton of Angels and had everything unlocked, there's two possible reasons for this:
- A Holiday Miracle
- There's a bug with the Event
While we won't write-off the possibility of a miracle, we are investigating a bug that is affecting some players. If you're being affected by this, please try:
- Force closing the app (making sure it's not running in the background)
- Disconnect your device from the internet (Airplane mode is a great way to do this)
- Power off your device for 30-60 seconds
- Reboot, reconnect, and launch the Event again
*If you are on Android, please try clearing your app cache (steps may vary for device):
- Open device Settings
- Navigate to "Apps" and find "AdCap!"
- Tap into "Storage"
- Tap on "Clear Cache" - do not tap "Clear Data/ Storage" as this will erase all of your game data!!!
If this still doesn't start you back at the beginning, please write to our team by tapping "Submit Request" and please provide as much of the following as you can:
- Do the numbers in your event match any of your unlocked planets, on Earth Moon or Mars?
- Do recall anything "special" you did in that game session? Did you open up the game and go right into the event? Did you play for a while and then go to the event? Did you do any angel resets? Stuff like that?
- Your PlayFab ID? Click on the Menu Icon (three horizontal lines) and then "Connect" and it will be displayed in the lower left hand corner.
- Roughly what time of day did this happen?
- Do you have a screenshot of the event so we can take a look?
- Are you running the latest version of AdCap? (6.3.5)
- What is the make / model of your device? And your current OS?
Thanks for your help, Capitalists!