Some players are finding that they are experiencing issues with the in-game ads. These issues include:
- Ads are not loading or freezing
- Ads are crashing the game
- Receiving a "Fresh out of Ads" error message
For Loading/ Crashing Issues:
We typically see these issues pop-up on older devices (more than 3 years old), or the device has run low on RAM; we recommend our players always have at least 1GB of RAM available to ensure the game runs smoothly. Here are few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have a stable/strong connection to the Internet (WIFI is recommended)
- Make sure your game is up to date
- Check for OS updates
- Ensure you don't have too many apps running in the background
- Check to see if there are any privacy settings/settings on your device that restrict you from viewing ads
- Check that your Internet provider/region does not restrict ads, or your modem/provider doesn't throttle ads or ad content
For "Fresh Outta Ads" messaging:
The third-party that provides our ads has a limited number to show each day. Since there are thousands of players, this can mean that ads will run low or run out sometimes.
Please refrain from viewing any ads for at least a full 24 hours, then try again.
Wait 30-60 seconds after launching the app before you view an ad. This helps make sure all assets and game data has loaded properly.
Should you continue too experience any of the above with ads, please write to us with your device make and model, along with your PlayFab ID (Tap on the Menu (three lines at bottom) > tap the '?').
-Adventure Capitalist Team