When you play AdVenture Capitalist on Facebook, your progress saves within your Facebook account; as long as you are logged into your Facebook account. If you are, then you should be able to access your AdVenture Capitalist on any computer location.
With that said, if your browser/computer crash out, lose power, or close unexpectedly, there is a chance your recent/total progress could be lost.
On Facebook, we are able to help you restore your missing progress and/or purchases with the use of Support Codes.
If you need to restore your progress/purchases, please write us at "Adventurecapitalist@hyperhippo.ca" with the following information:
1. Your purchase receipt(s) confirming the correct Gold amount or a screenshot of your Facebook purchase history showing the transactions for AdVenture Capitalist
2. A screenshot of your current AdVenture Capitalist "Shop" page, outlining your current Gold and Multiplier amounts; we need to see that your Gold and upgrades are no longer there
3. A screenshot of your current Investors screen, showing your current Angel Investors and also include how many you had previously
Things to note with restoring progress on Face:
- We need an Angel Investor total to help you restore your progress. We cannot restore Cash or Unlocks
- Since we do not have access to your Facebook account information, we cannot verify with Transactions IDs, or Facebook account email information etc. If you are unable to provide the requested verification, we are not able to restore your purchases