When you play AdVenture Capitalist on Steam, your progress saves within the Steam Cloud; as long as you are logged into your Steam account and playing online. If you are, then you should be able to access your AdVenture Capitalist on any computer location, as long as you are logged into your Steam account.
If you are using a desktop launcher offline from Steam, and switch locations, you will not be able to access your previous progress. Also, if you switch between offline/online play, there is potential you could lose your progress.
On Steam, we are able to help you restore your missing progress and/or purchases with the use of Support Codes.
If you need to restore your progress/purchases, please write us at "Adventurecapitalist@hyperhippo.ca" with the following information:
1. Your purchase receipt(s) confirming the correct Gold amount or a screenshot of your Steam purchase history showing the transactions for AdVenture Capitalist
2. A screenshot of your current AdVenture Capitalist "Shop" page, outlining your current Gold and Multiplier amounts; we need to see that your Gold and upgrades are no longer there
3. A screenshot of your current Investors screen, showing your current Angel Investors and also include how many you had previously
Things to note with restoring progress on Steam:
- We need an Angel Investor total to help you restore your progress. We cannot restore Cash or Unlocks
- Since we do not have access to your Steam account information, we cannot verify with Transactions IDs, Steam ID, or Steam account email information etc. If you are unable to provide the requested verification, we are not able to restore your purchases